Department of Transportation - Permit and Trucking Compliance Specialists
DOT Compliance in El Paso
Since 1997, Border Trucking Compliance has provided reliable DOT permit and compliance services. We pride ourselves on quality consultation and service that keeps our clients on the road and producing value. BTC has a reputation for quality with both local and national clients in the U.S and Mexico. Our team has provided top-notch permit services for well over 20 years.
If you have any questions about our services or are interested in working with BTC, don’t hesitate to give us a call and speak with an expert.
DOT Permits We Carry
We Carry the Following DOT Permits:
- MC: We help applications motor carrier permits for clients.
- Reinstate MC & USDOT Numbers: We reinstate motor carrier and U.S Department of Transportation numbers for fleets.
- USDOT: We work with USDOT permits for federal and state.
- BOC3: We process BOC-3 permits to provide a legal presence in any state companies work in.
- UCR: Our team processes Unified Carrier Registration for companies in the U.S, replacing the SSRS.
- IFTA License: BTC offers IFTA registration for proper tax filing and payment.
- NM WDT Permit: We offer weight distance tax filing for New Mexico.
- NY HUT Permit: BTC offers highway use tax for motor vehicles operating in New York.
- KY License
- TX & NM License Plates (Apportion and Combination)
- Driving Record History Report
- Temporary Permits (Trip and Fuel)
- E-log/Log book check (Check for 11/14 hour rule & 60/7)
Don’t see a permit or service that you need? Give us a call to learn more about what we have to offer!
Keeping You On the Road: The Importance of DOT Permits
The DOT is extremely vigilant when it comes to vehicle permits for commercial fleets. If they notice any inconsistencies or violations, your company can be swiftly fined and removed from the road. While there are some regulations that span across the spectrum, you may need very specific permits for the type of cargo you carry.
What to Expect From our DOT Permit Services
Our DOT services allow your team to simply focus on your business while we handle the paperwork and logistics. We understand that owning and operating a fleet in the U.S can be incredibly complex and time-consuming, so let us handle the compliance work!
To best ensure that your company stays on the road, we can keep track of all of the necessary information needed to stay current on your permits.